Job opportunities at DBS
PPC Account Manager
£Excellent (Dependent on Experience)
Are you an expert Digital Marketer with exceptional organisational skills and a thirst to learn? Do you want to join a company that's knowledgeable and committed to ongoing training and development? If you're looking for your next challenge, then this could be the role for you!
Our award-winning client is looking to recruit a PPC Account Manager to join a well-established team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team and expand on your creative skills, this role is about thinking outside of the box. You will be responsible for our client's paid advertising continuously demonstrating to clients and prospects that you are the people to go to for all things digital.
DBS are a well-established, award winning employee owned web design and internet marketing company.
DBS are proud to be investors in people and in May 2019 they won the FSB UK employee of the year award!
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays, with an extra day every 3 years
- Employee perk scheme
- Health insurance after 6 months
- Shares offered after 12 months
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Search Ads Management
- Bing Ads Management
- Google Shopping Management
- Display Ads Management
- Writing Ad Copy
- Creating Banner Ads
- Facebook Ads Management
- LinkedIn Ads Management
- Implementing Changes Through AdWords Editor
- Reporting Through Google Analytics
- Implementing Remarketing
- Delivering an Integrated Digital Strategy
Skills and Experience
- Strong written and numerical skills
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Experience/proficiency in an account handling position would be beneficial
- Work experience at an agency would be advantageous, but not crucial
- A willingness to learn and develop technical and personal skills
- Commitment to a high standard of work
- A professional, friendly personality
- Valid UK Driving Licence is desirable due to location
You may be currently working as an AdWords Account Manager, PPC Account Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketer, Digital Account Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Account Manager, Marketing Consultant or in Digital PR. Navenby is commutable from any of the following areas; Lincoln, Grantham, Sleaford, Louth, Market Rasen, Newark, Gainsborough, Boston, Worksop, Retford and surrounding areas.