Marketing & Web Design for UK Funeral Directors
DBS has been helping funeral directors with advertising and marketing in the UK since 1996.
Our aim is to use the internet and traditional printed media:
- to ensure families think of your firm first at their time of need
- to protect and grow your firm's market share
- to get more locally from the pre-payment market (away from the "big boys")
One of our first clients was AW Lymn in Nottingham and we are fortunate to have been referred to other funeral directors by Jackie and Nigel since then.
Our clients include:
- AW Lymn - Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield
- Walter Craven Limited - Funeral Directors in Merseyside
- HD Tribe - Worthing
- WA Truelove - Sutton, Surrey
- Warburton Group - Yorkshire, Lancashire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire
- Bristol Funeral Directors - Bristol, Avon
- Levertons - London
Rather than dealing with hundreds of advertising solicitations we offer funeral directors the chance to have one point of contact for all print and internet advertising.
We help with day to day management of your marketing and advertising functions to take the pressure off you. Our philosophy is quite simple..… we do all the work but you stay in charge.
We track and record costs so that at any point we can tell you exactly where you are at with your marketing spend.
We are sensitive to the fact that some funeral directors are keen to maintain the relationships that they have with churches and religious organisations. Some clients want to retain day to day contact where we are just required to design and produce artwork while others are happy for us to deal directly with all solicitations and publishers.
We typically help funeral directors with adverts for:
- Church diaries
- Parish magazines
- Yellow Pages
- BT Phone Book
- One off adverts
We also offer a full range of web related services that include:
- Website design
- Online Book of Remembrance click here for more information
- Search engine promotion if your site doesn't do well in search engine results
The organisations that you have contact with may vary greatly. Some publications may be photocopied by a churchwarden whilst others have embraced the latest technology. Either way is fine with us and we are mindful that we represent you at all times.
Please contact us on FREEPHONE 0800 988 8366 for a free no obligation discussion of your needs.